Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My travel in Europe

To travel in Europe is the longest experience away from home and also the longest time being by myself. Originally this trip was supposed to be with my friend, but suddenly she was sick. So I had to decide to go to Europe alone or to cancel the trip. Finally I chose to go by myself.
             I went to Europe for 20 days. On the first day of my travel in London, I lost my way to the British museum. At that time, one tall and good-looking English man came to me and said,
“You might get lost your way. Where are you going?” so I said,
“I want to go to the British museum but I don’t know where it is” and he said,
“Oh, let me help you. I have a lot of time today.”
Then he went there with me. Rest of days in London, we met each other every day. He (Greg) was so gentle and kind. I think I figured out why people call the English guy “gentleman”.
Next, I visited Prague, Vienna, Venice, Rome and Paris. For this travel, I walked for a long time, saw many new things and took trains more than enough.
             For 20 days, I had not only good days but also tough days. But to travel in Europe by myself was pretty successful and a good experience personally. After that, I think I had more confidence and I knew the world is wide and there are many places to go. And I also realized my home is the best place.

No comments:

Post a Comment